Studio Services Director
LA Fitness Studio Brands
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Director to join our LA Fitness Spectrum family. The Studio Services Director will oversee all aspects of the studio, from Sales and Marketing to Studio Operations, with a primary focus on the growth and development of the new studios.
- 2+ years of retail or fitness sales experience and 2+ years of management experience
- Confident in generating personal sales
- Ability to manage and drive 3 revenue streams: memberships, retail and private training Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in-person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast-changing, diverse environment
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement
- An affinity and passion for fitness
- Solid writing and grammar skills
- Highly organized, proficient in data management and social media, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Trustworthy and able to handle confidential information
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients, and the general public
- Proficiency with computers
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- This position offers a competitive base; based on experience & performance
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential within the company
About Spectrum Brands by LA Fitness
HIIT by LAF is a workout that is programmed for almost every level of fitness, age, and goal type. Wearing heart rate monitors, participants are led through five heart rate training zones; each zone representing variations in levels of intensity that may result in participants burning up to 1000+ calories per class
Pilates by LA Fitness offers group (12) reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates or hone their expertise. We are committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Hot Yoga by LAF is designed for almost all fitness levels and age groups. From beginners to the more experienced Yogis, there is a class sure to fit your yoga style. Hot yoga differs from many other forms of traditional yoga by practicing postures, or yoga asanas, in a heated environment. Classes range from 80 degrees Fahrenheit to 105 degrees Fahrenheit. Hot Yoga by LAF can help increase participants’ flexibility, relieve stress and anxiety, build muscle tone and strength, and assist in weight loss. Our certified yoga instructors will lead you through each asana, ensuring you get the most out of your class through proper movement and breathing techniques.
LA Fitness is one of the fastest growing health club chains in the U.S., with more than 690 locations in 32 states and Canada. Its mission is to help as many people as possible achieve the benefits of a healthy lifestyle by creating a nationwide network of health clubs, offering its members the widest range of amenities and the friendliest service at an affordable price.
L.A. Fitness is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of having a diverse workforce. We seek and encourage qualified applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, or other cultural or physical characteristics.
If you are interested in the position please contact Chris Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.