Being an NCCPT trainer can be difficult and exhausting, but it can also be very rewarding. The good parts of the job are great motivation to keep moving forward during the difficult times.
Here are some of the best parts of personal training according to other trainers:
- Providing healthy, helpful knowledge
- Doing what you love and loving what you do
- Connecting with others and helping them achieve a better lifestyle
- Having a flexible schedule
- Getting success texts from clients
- Watching and helping someone realize their potential
- Having the opportunity to use your knowledge, experience, and love of something to enrich someone else’s life
- Getting to know your clients on more of a personal level
- Being able to help make the world a better place
What are some of your favorite parts of being a personal trainer? What do you find to be most rewarding and exciting? Let us know in the comments or by using #whyilovetraining on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.